My favorite podcasts this week!
















I am a wellness geek.

I love learning about the body. Considering the human body is my semi-professional "subject" it makes sense that I am passionate about learning how to it can be improved. I've been enjoying a few new podcasts this week that are focused on educating listeners on how we can each practice functional medicine. Functional medicine encourages us all to take control of our wellness regime and proactively take better care of ourselves. We shouldn't wait until we're sick to make conscious wellness decisions. Here are a few of my favorite podcasts from this week that support functional medicine. What are a few of yours?

- Be the light - Tiffany

1. Healthy Moms Podcast
2. Radically Loved with Rosie Acosta
3. The Yoga Talk Show with Lucas Rockwood

*Photo courtesy of BGIO

Popular Posts